Interested In Membership?
Here's how to build partnerships with like minded business owners by becoming a member of Seattle Execs.
Only one company in each business category is eligible for membership. This provides a unique platform to market your business as you are the exclusive owner of your business classification.
An applicant must be a business owner, principal or decision maker for the company.
Attendance requirement: 50% attendance at the weekly luncheon meetings held on Wednesdays at the Washington Athletic Club (or other member locations).
Membership is by invitation only so call to learn if your company would be eligible. We invite you to be our guest at a luncheon meeting so you can learn more about our process and experience the camaraderie of the group. Hurry and take advantage of this opportunity before a competitor takes the spot!
Steps to learn more about
- Call SEA office to learn if there is an open classification in your business category
- If so, you will be invited to attend a luncheon meeting and to see if Seattle Execs is a good fit for you
- Obtain and present an application to Seattle Execs office
- SEA will complete a company and personal background check
- Membership Review Committee will interview you and tour your company
- Board of directors will act on the application at a monthly board meeting
The process can take 3 to 5 weeks with an application fee of $550.
Companies are billed quarterly for their dues and lunch fees.