New Member Spotlight
Welcome New Seattle Executives Association Members
- Kyle McKenzie DC
- GRAHAM REHABILITATION & WELLNESS CENTER, Doctor of Chiropractic
- 1215 4th Avenue, Suite 1000, Seattle, WA 98161
- Phone: 206-622-9001
- Fax: 206-622-4311
- Dr. Kyle McKenzie, Doctor of Chiropractic with Graham Rehabilitation & Wellness Center, became a member of Seattle Execs in December.
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa.
Graham Rehabilitation & Wellness Center is a Seattle multidisciplinary chiropractic clinic that merges chiropractic care with physical therapy, naturopathic medicine, and weight loss.
- Mercy Lamar
- VALLEY FLOOR COMPANY, INC., Sales
- 25423 74th Avenue South, Kent, WA 98032
- Phone: 253-852-7008
- Fax: 253-854-1293
- Mercy Lamar with Valley Floor Company, joined Seattle Execs in December represents the Flooring Sales and Installation classification.
Founded in Kent, Valley Floor Company is a family-owned and operated business that has earned an excellent reputation for its superior workmanship and commitment to service. Valley Floor works with builders, contractors, architects and their clients as well as individual homeowners. Visit their Kent showroom that features their large selection of materials including ceramic tile, marble, granite, carpeting, linoleum, cork, bamboo and hardwoods.
- John Buller
- SOUNDMARK WEALTH MANAGEMENT, Principal
- 11400 98th Avenue NE, Suite 301, Kirkland, WA 98033
- Phone: (425) 820-1769
- John Buller, Principal with Soundmark Wealth Management, joined Seattle Execs in October represents the Wealth Management classification.
Soundmark Wealth Management’s mission is to develop a complete understanding of their client’s financial picture and provide clarity in achieving their life goals
- Rob Graham
- WINDERMERE REAL ESTATE COMPANY, Branch Manager
- 8401 35th Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98115
- Phone: 206-522-9600
- Fax: 206-527-3818
- Rob Graham, Branch Manager with Windermere Real Estate, became a member of Seattle Execs in October. Windermere Real Estate represents the Real Estate: Residential – Seattle classification.
In 1972, Windermere Real Estate began in a single office with eight agents. Four decades later, the company has grown to a network of 300 offices and more than 6,000 agents throughout the Western United States.
- Eric Moore
- ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS PARTNERS, Practice Manager
- 310 120th Ave. N.E. Suite 101, Bellevue, WA 98005
- Phone: 425-440-3770
- Eric Moore is the Practice Manager of Accounting Solutions Partners. He joined Execs in October and represents the Bookkeeping classification.
Eric has two decades of experience in Controller, CFO, and General Management roles with privately held companies. As Practice Manager, Eric is responsible for managing the consulting teams for ASP in all markets, for setting and executing business strategy, and acting as the primary client manager for all engagements.
- Phi Huynh
- HERBAN QI, Acupuncturist
- 1904 Third Avenue, Suite 635, Seattle, WA 98101
- Phone: 206-697-9540
- Phi Huynh, Acupuncturist with Herban Qi, became a member of Seattle Execs in July.
Phi Huynh graduated from Bastyr University with a Masters of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and is a licensed East Asian Medicine Practitioner.
Herban Qi specializes in Acupuncture therapy, Chinese Herbal therapy and Cupping.
- Kim Cook
- ANCHOR HEALTHCARE STAFFING, Owner
- 4320 196th Street SW #B-238, Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Phone: 425-772-7800
- Fax: 888-958-0525
- Kim Cook, Owner of Anchor Healthcare Staffing, joined Seattle Execs in July and represents the Commercial Healthcare Staffing Services classification.
Anchor Healthcare Staffing provides temporary, per-diem and contract staffing solutions to hospitals, surgery centers, specialty clinics, outpatient surgery centers and more. For healthcare workers, they offer temporary, per-diem, full-time and contract opportunities.