At The Institute of Naturopathic Sleep Medicine, Dr. Catherine Darley helps individuals and corporations get all the benefits of a good nights' sleep. Her expertise lies in behavioral and natural approaches to promote sleep health.
For corporations Dr. Darley provides:
- management consultation to design work hours and systems that promote alertness and productivity
- troubleshoot safety incidents and accidents to identify and prevent fatigue risks
- educates employees on how to improve their own sleep and alertness
For individuals Dr. Darley provides:
- care for people of all ages who are struggling with sleep disorders
- special expertise in treatment of insomnia and circadian rhythm (bodyclock) issues without pharmaceuticals
- education of parent groups on children's sleep health and how to prevent sleep problems
Dr. Darley is a native Seattlite. She actively volunteers locally and nationally with Start School Later, so all teens can get the sleep they need.