Jared T. Stewart, Attorney at Law, P.S. provides broad and comprehensive services protecting assets and preserving legacies for future generations. The client's goals are paramount, and all services are provided by blending the legal and tax expertise to make those goals a reality.
- Family limited partnerships
- Family limited liability companies
- Powers of attorney for financial decision making
- Powers of attorney for medical decision making
- Living wills (advanced healthcare directives)
- Charitable gift planning
- Estate planning for same-sex couples
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Comprehensive asset protection plans for
- Business owners
- Certified Public Accountants
- Real estate investors
- Builders and contractors
- Tax planning
- Family-owned business succession planning
- Sales of medical/dental practices
- Shareholder agreements
- Advising fiduciaries
- Transfers of assets
- Life insurance trusts
Jared T. Stewart, J.D., C.P.A.
Jared earned an undergraduate degree in Economics from the University of Washington, where he also minored in Mathematics. Following his undergraduate studies, he earned his law degree from the University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law. During law school, Jared served as Articles Editor for the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law.
Following law school Jared returned to Washington and entered private practice. To provide additional service and value to his clients, he supplemented his practice by becoming licensed as a Certified Public Accountant. Jared is a member of the Washington State Bar Association, the Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.